Sunday, August 23, 2026

Blog 6

 Today, I woke up and walked inside for a bit, like I always do. Yesterday, my mom told me to not worry about her so much, which I do.

So now, I'm typing this blog as I eat idlis :-)P

GOSH AUTOCORRECT PLS LET ME BE THE TAMIL-
AMERICAN I AM!!! >:-(

so yes, not much happening at this moment X-(


00:49: LOTS happened!! :-D

We went to Indiranagar for getting some important documents, then me and my mom went to an old-but-thriving supermarket. I saw the Baby Lips lip balm, but I thought the Nivea watermelon lip balm was better. We also bought a kajal stick for me (my mom likes the eye creations I make :-) ). After my dad got the documents, we went to MAX (a clothes store). My mom bought some comfy chudhidars and leggings, and I bought some comfy pants. We then went to the other women's section, where my mom tried all the clothes she bought, with me getting increasingly jealous of women's clothes (what can I say? The types of clothes are so varied and cool! :-D). After that, we went to Chai Point, where there was this cute cat which me and my mom cooed over :-3 We even took a picture:
The cat striked poses for people who took pictures of
it B-)

The cat seemed hateful to me at first, but I realised it was because of my hot-pink bag. I then removed it temporarily, and the cat seemed calmer :-)

I then came back home and played AJC. My buddy, pgtv12 was there. I welcomed them, and it turns out, they might be of my age!!

They were listening to kid podcasts, and they seemed slightly a logokid :-P But idc. Maybe the truth will come out when it's their bday? Monsieurr/Friedflower was there, but they didn't seem to notice me. I really want them and me to be acquaintances, not enemies :-(

I also tried out my drawing tablet with AJC. Now I can finally make art!! <:-D

On the way going back home, I saw this ad of a anthropomorphized muscular sun-man in a sauna on a balcony. 
I thought of me in the sauna as well, with a pink swimshirt and pants, ofc :-)
I'd be having a towel wrapped around my head + medicine around me (because I can't stand heat :-(P  ).
I'll be making art of it one day :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm DevGMZ, a young (sorta talented) person :-D I'm also on: GIPHY, Buzzfeed as devgmz/DevGMZ, Reddit as u/I_HATE_PRESSURE, Neocities as devgmz