Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Blog 12

I'm sorry for not posting this blog X-(

Okieee, now let's catch up:

  • I got mamaearth lip balm!! <:-D
  • We're watching 17 Again.
  • Aaaand my brother's friends and girlfriend don't trust him (neither do we!!!), and he's very bad and stuff, idk :-( my mom was sobbing a lot <X'-(

there's not much details to type in, sorry for all this mess and lack of content, byeee X-P

also should I remove my headphones so I can pay attention to my mom's crying and mumbling?

EDIT: She's good now :-) she feels better, but for all the stress she caused me, I feel like it can't be forgiven, but if I say that she'll cry one more

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm DevGMZ, a young (sorta talented) person :-D I'm also on: GIPHY, Buzzfeed as devgmz/DevGMZ, Reddit as u/I_HATE_PRESSURE, Neocities as devgmz