Ok so, I'm sorry for not posting blogs these days X-( I was busy!!!!
These few days, stuff has been happening. Here's some:
Me and my mom watched The Princess Diaries. I'm addicted to the OST (3-) (smiley closing eyes and wearing headphones) "It ain't nuthin' but a she thing~~~"
I have a new game under creation: Skaterguy (featuring one of Courage the Cowardly Dog's screams (ok so I felt like I was 11 when I typed in "Courage the Cowardly Dog" X-P )!!!).
Uhhhh what else??? I have been on Reddit too much and I have not updated my wesbite. There's 3 months and 2 days 'till my 13th bday!!
Aaaaaand idk
Ok, so today we went to the mall because boredom. We ate smoking pasta and then we bought some clothes from UNI QLO. idk what else :-P
AND also, a buddy of mine on AJC was lovebombed by their girlfriend. I traded them a den beta that I won from car959 and a rare. I prayed for them (and didn't know they were pagan <X-I ). I hope the prayer worksssss :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment