Yesterday, I couldn't sleep. I decided to have me and my mom go outside and eat at A2B. We ate pongal and idlis, and drank tea.
| I mean the FOOD, not the festival :-P |
After that, we slept nicely. 3-)
After that, I woke up and ate uhhhhhhhh... capsicum rice. I'm a slow eater, so I finished the food a few minutes ago X-(
I then played AJC. I found a jammer who remembered me in 2022 (see now, THIS is one of the perks of having the same username!! ;-D). If they told me their old username, I would've remembered them too :-P
After that, I helped a jammer get an item. They buddied me :-) BUT then they asked if I was in university. I chickened out and logged off... Next time, I should be honest and calm.
That's pretty much it :-P Bye y'all I guess for now!!
P.S: We have to pack to go to Coimbature, the place that is my most dreaded place...or was.

No comments:
Post a Comment