Friday, August 21, 2026

Blog 5

19:50: My mom left to Coimbature yesterday. Today's the first/second day that mom left to Coimbature. Today, I logged on to AJC, and it was a jammer's bday! :-D They were turning 15! I suggested the fact I am a near-teen. Another jammer told they were a teen as well! I finally felt in-place. I felt comfortable in this situation where there were jammers more-or-less of my age. I even took a picture:

Happy bday, djartic! May you live long,

Also, my bag that I loved and dreamed to have came today! And ALSO, the Mii.nxw.pw update came today!! :-D HURAIY

Here are a few renders:

My lookalike

paperpoop, a random character I made for the blog

buern. She was made out of pure boredom.





Fryda, who looks like a mii version of some french fries/chips.

ok thats it

Renders created with Mii Creator (at mii.nxw.pw)

Ok, now I'll go to the living room. Bye now y'all :-)

23:12: I'm back, I played AJC! :-)

I chickened out when a jammer said "All adults here?". Nothing inappropriate, ofc. I didn't want to tell "I'm not adult, but idc whatever you all do. I can manage n such" "I hope you dont ditch me just because of my aje." because I was afraid all the jammers would ditch me in a heartbeat, just because I was a near-teen. I also saw a jammer saying "its because all the players are ipad kids" when they responded to my "Apparently the word filters are more restrictive in ajpw". I felt hurt and afraid what next they'll say, so I came back with "Theres more to ajpw other than that" and they said "I was half-joking", to my pleasure.

I hope they were joking about the "ipad kid" thing. I was hurt by that. If I heard it when I was little (2020, 2018, 2019, 2021), I would've killed myself, and maybe other kids my age too D-:>

Next time when people say bad stuff and stereotypes about Gen. Alpha, they should imagine how they'd react (some depression, rage in socials, maybe tantrums, and crying. There's a extremely rare chance for suicide and killing the person who said bad about the generation, but if they do kill the person, bravo I guess?)

I hope that if I go and comment about this whole Gen. Alpha mess, that the Redditors don't post me to r/youngpeoplereddit. I'll then make sure they read this and this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm DevGMZ, a young (sorta talented) person :-D I'm also on: GIPHY, Buzzfeed as devgmz/DevGMZ, Reddit as u/I_HATE_PRESSURE, Neocities as devgmz