I woke up at 12 pm, and I started working on the Gen. Alpha rant. Me and my mom got ready to go to SPAR to get a bag.
There was this lip balm, which I liked. I wanted to buy it, but I was secretly worried what people thought of me. I missed buying it, because we were too focused on the bag. Later when coming back home, it turned out we had to go to Coimbature for my grandma's leg surgery. My grandma had fell off her bed and injured her knee. Usually, this would be normal for others, but my grandma's sensitive (sorta), so she had to go to the hospital. It turns out, she needs to have a major surgery, so we have to go. On the way coming back home, I got tired and anxious because of the Coimbature situation. My mom told me not to worry abt it, so I'll try my best.
So now, we're back home, with me wearing sleep clothes.

No comments:
Post a Comment