Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Blog 2

Today, I woke up. I brushed my teeth 'n such, and then I took care of my miis in Tomodachi Life: Living the Dream. I also posted my Animal Jam Classic miis on the r/AnimalJam_Classic subreddit (yes, I have Reddit, and no, you can't post me on r/youngpeoplereddit, I'll be turning into a valid redditor in 3 months and 3 days 8-) ). I hope I don't get banned...

Today, I also have piano class. The piano class is located in a mall. My mom will drop me there and I will focus on my piano skills :-) After that, we'll get some food and go back home.

20:52: So we did go to piano class. There were new pianos! There was a pitch modulator too, so you could make shaky notes X-D So then after piano class, we went to Starbucks in the mall. We ate nice food there, and me and my mom were pretty full. After that, we both went to SPAR (the supermarket, not the action) and I went to browse the makeup section (some of you might be wondering "Dev!! You're a boy!!! Boys don't like/wear makeup!!!! >:-(" well, I'm different. I think makeup can be used greatly, like lip gloss. If my mom allowed me to wear it, I would do so on weekends.). I saw "Baby lips" lipstick/gloss/something and I LOVED it. So then, me and my mom continued our shopping. There was this manicure kit, and I decided to buy it (I need to look neat), as well as a cute cat pouch. After that, we went to buy some water and we headed back home.

Me and my family need to go to U.S.A, we loved it there. Me and my mom fretted about our chances as we were in the vehicle. I started getting sick at the thoughts, and so I decided to not talk about it. My mom told me I wasn't accepting reality, and I was accepting it, so I told my mom "Of course I know reality 'n stuff, I don't want to talk about it now. And plus, I'm sick for a different reason" (I was not sick for a different reason. I was so worried I was sick to my stomach.). So then we chatted about something else, and here I am, typing my blog :-) I'll play AJC now. Byebye for now :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm DevGMZ, a young (sorta talented) person :-D I'm also on: GIPHY, Buzzfeed as devgmz/DevGMZ, Reddit as u/I_HATE_PRESSURE, Neocities as devgmz